- Applicants must be aged 18 to 65 years.
- Household gross income not exceeding RM1, 500 per month.
- Do not have their own home or have a home that obsolete / not perfect.
- Have a soil / site appropriate and there is no restriction / charge it. If the land does not belong to the applicant, the Certificate / Statutory Permission from landowners is required to build and mortgage the land to the NHC.
- Married or, mother / single father with dependents.
The upcoming social housing project known as “Projeck Rumah Mesra Rakyat” will be allocated with a budget of RM100 million. This allocation will enable the construction of an additional 1,500 units of houses across the country by Syarikat Perumahan Negara Berhad. It adds to the RM837 Million that the government has already allocated for this scheme up to June this year. The scheme is especially meant to assist those with household incomes of RM 1,500 or less, who are unable to obtain housing loans, to still to own their own homes.
Beta Infra delivers program and construction management services to clients from project concept to completion and commissioning. Our construction services team offers clients a single and comprehensive source of solutions combining local knowledge and global expertise. Our construction services experts provide clients with an extensive range of pre-construction and construction-related services and solutions for projects of varying scope, budget, schedule and complexity.